- HOME PAGE
- Message from the President
- Corporate Philosophy
- Corporate Culture
- Technical Expertise
- Worldwide Locations
- UN Global Compact
- Basis for Management
- Integrated Management System
- Environmental Policies
- Actions for RoHS Directive, REACH Regulation and GHS Regulations
- Material Procurement
- Promotion of Diversity
- Social Activities
- MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY
- ELEMENTAL ANALYSIS
- SPECTROSCOPY SOLUTION
- SURFACE CHARACTERIZATION
- PARTICLE CHARACTERIZATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS
- FORENSICS EQUIPMENT
- Technical document
- News and events
The UVISEL 2 includes the widest range of integrated automated features useful for the investigation of all material family.
The UVISEL 2 features a patented sample vision coupled with automated spot selection for accurate positioning of the measurement spot and region on the sample.
The UVISEL 2 integrates the world’s smallest patented achromatic spot size of 35μm capable of covering a large spectral range from FUV to NIR for measurement of very small sample areas.
Driven by the DeltaPsi2 software, the UVISEL 2 is simple to operate and has the performance required characterizing all current materials as well as the next generation materials and structures.
- Scanning Spectroscopic Phase Modulated Ellipsometer:190-880nm
- Vision system providing a real-time colour image of the sample and exact measurement spot using the ellipsometer head.
- Computer controlled Microspots
- Choice of 8 different spot sizes to suit the feature size of sample.
- Achromatic microspot optics down to 35 µm
- Computer controlled variable angle goniometer
- Angle range 35° - 90°
- Allows Variable Angle Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
- Computer controlled 200mm x 200mm XYZ Stage
- For automated sample mapping
- 200mm square sample holder with 2 reference samples attached
- Automatic Z-height adjustment : 40mm with Autofocus
- Motorised Sample Tilt Alignment
- Alignment of the sample by laser system
- 150 W Xenon light source
- Double Monochromator System for UV-Vis Range
- 190nm – 1000nm (stray light rejection < 0.5% at 190nm)
- Twin PMT detectors for highest sensitivity and dynamic range
NIR Extension up to 2100 nm
- Monochromator for NIR Range
- 880nm – 2100nm.
- InGaAs detector
- Computer and Delta Psi2 Software package
- Acquisition, Calibration and Data interpretation
- Automatic Calibration
PT. HORIBA Indonesia
Ruko Jalur Sutera Jl. Jalur Sutera Blok 20 A No. 16-17 Tangerang, Banten 15144, Indonesia
Tel: +62 (21) 30448525
Fax: +62 (21) 30448521