- HOME PAGE
- Message from the President
- Corporate Philosophy
- Corporate Culture
- Technical Expertise
- Worldwide Locations
- UN Global Compact
- Basis for Management
- Integrated Management System
- Environmental Policies
- Actions for RoHS Directive, REACH Regulation and GHS Regulations
- Material Procurement
- Promotion of Diversity
- Social Activities
- MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY
- ELEMENTAL ANALYSIS
- SPECTROSCOPY SOLUTION
- SURFACE CHARACTERIZATION
- PARTICLE CHARACTERIZATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS
- FORENSICS EQUIPMENT
- Technical document
- News and events
Powerful DeltaPsi2 Software Platform drives HORIBA Scientific Ellipsometers
DeltaPsi2 is an integrated software platform for thin film analysis, and drives the whole range of HORIBA Scientific spectroscopic ellipsometers and reflectometers.
DeltaPsi2 is a complete turnkey software package providing advanced measurements, modeling and reporting capabilities. It incorporates numerous functionalities for accurate and flexible characterization of thin film structures and material optical constants.
Last Release March 2016
- Materials library update (dielectrics and metals dispersions and references)
- Kinetic recipes released for easy live data display
- Auto-Soft now available for UVISEL 2 ellipsometer
- Multiwavelength system enhanced for ultra-fast mapping
DeltaPsi2 is able to import ellipsometric data films (via ASCII files) to support modeling and reporting operations of any ellipsometers.
Enhance your existing modeling capabilities or Need an analysis software for thin films?
DeltaPsi2 software is the Good Choice to maximize your application success !
DeltaPsi2 software includes a large variety of advanced modeling functions to provide the versatility and performance required for a wide range of applications.
- Complete materials library based on dispersion relations and bibliographic reference database.
- Roughness or interface (EMA)
- Alloy composition
- SiGe crystallinity
- Periodic structure
- Graded optical constants
- Anisotropic structure
- Correlated layers
- Periodic structures (1D, 2D gratings)
- Bandgap calculation
- Automatic backside correction
- Ultra-thin film analysis (BLMC)
- New Script to generate new post-calculation parameters
To take advantage of the advanced modeling functions, numerous modeling features have been designed to provide the most accurate modeling process testing the whole range of solutions to find the best model.
- Advanced mathematical fitting algorithms
- Multiguess, multistart
- (n,k) fitting
- Multi combined measurements/analysis data
- Spectral resolution
- Thin film non uniformity
- And more…
DeltaPsi2 software provides advanced features to process ellipsometric data simply and reliably.
- Customizable user interface
- Data manipulation
- Advanced features for graphic manipulation screen
- Standard Windows® clipboard transfer
- Import/export package function
- Automatic reporting
- Output description for automatic calculation of specific values after modeling
- Online help function
User Friendly Operations
Three user modes for research, fab and quality control are designed to provide user friendly operations.
- The research mode mainly uses drag and drop function from the left side of the treeview to the right side of the modelling area.
- The fab mode provides a fully automatic operating environment based on automatic, push button recipes that fully automate the analysis sequence: acquisition + modelling + mapping + results.
- The quality control mode, which is the new Auto Soft software package, is designed to provide easy operations of ellipsometric analysis.
A recipe fully automates data acquisition+modeling+mapping+results, which facilitates routine thin film analysis.
The design of the software allows the user to define several acquisition routines and models in a single recipe as well as several groups of points in a single grid.
- Recipe procedure.
- Fitting procedure.
- Acceptance criteria for integrated quality control.
- Conveniently access to recipe steps and original files for processing / reprocessing.
- Statistical analysis
- Standardized visualization of mapping results on semiconductor wafer and glass panels
- Autofocus and pattern recognition functions.
- Advanced communication protocols (RS232, TCP/IP)
The HORIBA Smart SE and Auto SE spectroscopic ellipsometers also include the easy-to-use Auto Soft interface designed for fast and easy routine thin film measurement and characterization.
All of HORIBA Scientific’s spectroscopic ellipsometers are driven by the powerful and advanced DeltaPsi 2 software. The HORIBA Smart SE and Auto SE spectroscopic ellipsometers also include the intuitive Auto Soft interface, designed for fast and easy routine thin film analysis with just one push of a button.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Fully automated data acquisition, modeling, and reporting through the use of experimental protocols
- Complete analysis results in just seconds!
- Includes over 50 pre-defined experimental protocols
- Auto-calibration and built-in diagnostics
- Ability to create multiple user accounts and to run in either operator or engineer mode
The Auto-Soft interface contains just four icons for easy navigation:
System Control, Experimental Protocol, Data Management, and Maintenance. Also included is an icon to directly link to the advanced DeltaPsi 2 software platform, which is included with every Horiba spectroscopic ellipsometer.
Analyzing data with the Auto-Soft software consists of just three easy steps:
1. Load and align your sample using the system control screen
2. Choose the experimental protocol which best suits your sample
3. Obtain a report of the analysis results in just seconds, complete with a user-defined pass-fail criteria
Powerful and Advanced DeltaPsi 2 Software Platform
The powerful DeltaPsi 2 software platform allows users to create or modify acquisition routines, models, and report templates for use in new or existing experimental protocols. DeltaPsi 2 also provides the user with more advanced functions designed to measure and characterize complex samples such as periodic structures, alloys, anisotropic layers, graded index layers, and much more! For more information on DeltaPsi 2, please click here.
PT. HORIBA Indonesia
Ruko Jalur Sutera Jl. Jalur Sutera Blok 20 A No. 16-17 Tangerang, Banten 15144, Indonesia
Tel: +62 (21) 30448525
Fax: +62 (21) 30448521