- HOME PAGE
- Message from the President
- Corporate Philosophy
- Corporate Culture
- Technical Expertise
- Worldwide Locations
- UN Global Compact
- Basis for Management
- Integrated Management System
- Environmental Policies
- Actions for RoHS Directive, REACH Regulation and GHS Regulations
- Material Procurement
- Promotion of Diversity
- Social Activities
- MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY
- ELEMENTAL ANALYSIS
- SPECTROSCOPY SOLUTION
- SURFACE CHARACTERIZATION
- PARTICLE CHARACTERIZATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS
- FORENSICS EQUIPMENT
- Technical document
- News and events
The lastest news
Thursday, September 9, 2021 - Sign up for our latest videos on technologies and applications pioneered by our spectroscopic instruments. We also feature tutorials, webinars and application stories that will advance your knowledge.
Friday, August 27, 2021 - You are invited to register for a webinar on: Effective Career Development through Successful Mentor and Network Relationships Tuesday, September 14 at 11 AM EDT / 8 AM PDT
Thursday, August 19, 2021 - On June 25, 2021, Shimadzu Corporation (Kyoto, President & CEO: Teruhisa Ueda, hereinafter Shimadzu) and HORIBA, Ltd. (Kyoto, President & COO: Masayuki Adachi, hereinafter HORIBA) released a new LC-Raman system that combines a Shimadzu high-performance liquid chromatograph (HPLC, hereinafter LC) with a HORIBA Raman spectrometer (hereinafter Raman) for the Japanese domestic market.
Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - You are invited to register for our free webinar with 3 presentations on:Raman Spectroscopy, SERS and TERS: Exploration of MXenes on Wednesday, September 22 from 2 PM to 4 PM EDT (11 AM to 1 PM PDT)
Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - Get our FREE e-book on #microplastics and learn about spectroscopic approaches to studying the growing problem, and its impact on our environment.
Wednesday, August 4, 2021 - Register for our presentation at the virtual Denver X-ray show on Glass Analysis by Micro-XRF: From Bulk to Microparticles. 4 p.m. EDT, Friday, Aug. 6.
Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - You are invited to attend the Spectroscopy Media virtual symposium, presented in collaboration with the Society for Applied Spectroscopy and the Coblentz Society, on Raman and Infrared Imaging, held on 27 & 28 July, 9am EDT.
Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - Magnetism is mysterious thing. Despite magnetic fields being everywhere, from the one generated by the Earth and surrounding us, to the tiny ones within the molecules of our body, they remain invisible to the human eye, hidden to our senses.
- HORIBA Scientific Videos On Demand
- Webinar on: Effective Career Development through Successful Mentor and Network Relationships
- Shimadzu and HORIBA Release LC-Raman System
- Webinar: Raman Spectroscopy, SERS and TERS Exploration of MXenes
- Download our FREE e-books on Microplastics
- Register for our presentation at the virtual Denver X-ray show on Glass Analysis by Micro-XRF
- Virtual conferenc "Raman Tips & Tricks For Microplastics Characterization"
- NV magnetometry – A White Paper by Qnami
- Webinar on "Raman and PL at the Nanoscale: Why it really matters for 2D Materials"
- The Analytical VIP - Webinar on Materials, Life Science and Polymer
PT. HORIBA Indonesia
Ruko Jalur Sutera Jl. Jalur Sutera Blok 20 A No. 16-17 Tangerang, Banten 15144, Indonesia
Tel: +62 (21) 30448525
Fax: +62 (21) 30448521