- HOME PAGE
- Message from the President
- Corporate Philosophy
- Corporate Culture
- Technical Expertise
- Worldwide Locations
- UN Global Compact
- Basis for Management
- Integrated Management System
- Environmental Policies
- Actions for RoHS Directive, REACH Regulation and GHS Regulations
- Material Procurement
- Promotion of Diversity
- Social Activities
- MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY
- ELEMENTAL ANALYSIS
- SPECTROSCOPY SOLUTION
- SURFACE CHARACTERIZATION
- PARTICLE CHARACTERIZATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS
- FORENSICS EQUIPMENT
- Technical document
- News and events
The first fully integrated supercontinuum white light laser-powered lifetime steady-state fluorometers.
The Fluorolog Extreme seamlessly combines our fluorometers with the high intensity and broad wavelength range of the supercontinuum lasers made by NKT Photonics.
What is a supercontinuum laser, also known as a white light laser? It is a very bright source that, unlike other lasers, simultaneously puts out light at a very wide spectral range from just above 400 nm to over 2 µm. Because of their brightness and broad spectral range, they make excellent sources for steady-state measurements. Furthermore, since the duration of the laser pulses is in the 10s of picoseconds range, these lasers can also be used as lifetime sources.
WHY GO EXTREME ?
Steady-State: More excitation power for weak fluorescence signals, especially in the NIR.
It’s LIKE having A 1000W Xenon Lamp!
The world’s most sensitive fluorometer is made even more sensitive!
- More excitation power, especially in the NIR, means more signal:
- More excitation power, especially in the NIR
A Fluorolog/FluoroCube Extreme is comprised
- Choice of any NKT SuperK Extreme model:
- Any Fluorolog 3 (including existing units). Includes kinematic adapter to replace xenon lamp on entrance of excitation monochromator.
PT. HORIBA Indonesia
Ruko Jalur Sutera Jl. Jalur Sutera Blok 20 A No. 16-17 Tangerang, Banten 15144, Indonesia
Tel: +62 (21) 30448525
Fax: +62 (21) 30448521