For non-destructive thin film characterization in material research, ellipsometers enable users to characterize thin film thickness, optical constants and many other material properties of nano and micro layers. Read More
- SE-09:Characterization of Aluminum Anodized Surfaces using the MM-16 Spectroscopic Ellipsometer
- SE-11:Standard applications by Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
- SE-14:Characterization of barrier layers by Spectroscopic Ellipsometry for packaging applications
- SE-19:Characterization of GeSbTe films by Spectroscopic Ellipsometry for Rewritable Optical Discs
- SE-29:Ellipsometric characterization of doped and undoped crystalline diamond structures
- SE-32:Characterization of SiO2 on glass by Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
For a list of all available application notes please click here.