Spectroscopic ellipsometers are widely used in flat panel display industries and in R&D of flexible displays. Ellipsometers enable users to characterize thin film thickness, optical constants, material uniformity and morphology on a large spectral range from FUV to NIR. Read More.
- SE-27:Characterisation of LED Thin Film Devices by Spectroscopic Ellipsometry
- SE-03:TFT - LCD Display
- SE-22:Characterization of thicknesses and optical constants of encapsulated OLED devices - Investigation of the aging process of an OLED
- SE-02:PDP - Plasma Display Panel
- SE-01:OLED - Organic Light Emitting Diodes
- SE-15:Characterization of TFT and LTPS TFT-LCD Display Panels