- HOME PAGE
- Message from the President
- Corporate Philosophy
- Corporate Culture
- Technical Expertise
- Worldwide Locations
- UN Global Compact
- Basis for Management
- Integrated Management System
- Environmental Policies
- Actions for RoHS Directive, REACH Regulation and GHS Regulations
- Material Procurement
- Promotion of Diversity
- Social Activities
- MOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY
- ELEMENTAL ANALYSIS
- SPECTROSCOPY SOLUTION
- SURFACE CHARACTERIZATION
- PARTICLE CHARACTERIZATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS
- FORENSICS EQUIPMENT
- Technical document
- News and events
As of March 28 2016 Head Office 2 Miyanohigashi, Kisshoin, Minami-ku Kyoto 601-8510 Japan Founded October 17, 1945 Incorporated January 26, 1953 Commo ...
The HORIBA Group, made up of 39 companies in 26 countries, is a leading company that provides analytical and measurement systems throughout the world. ...
HORIBA’s company motto “Joy and Fun” Originates from the belief that if we take interest and pride in the work that occupies most of the active time i ...
“Omoshiro Okashiku” — The HORIBA Motto: “Joy and Fun” “Joy and Fun” represents our desire to see all employees performing work that is rewarding and a ...
The HORIBA Group and your life! We live in a world full of challenges and opportunities in varying degrees complexity and significance. These must be ...
In 1945, while still a student at Kyoto University, Masao Horiba, the current Supreme Counsel of HORIBA, set up the HORIBA Radio Laboratory in Karasum ...
Region Country/Region Americas Brazil Canada United States Asia & Oceania China India Indonesia Japan Korea Singapore Taiwan Thailan ...
Atsushi Horiba, President & CEO of HORIBA, Ltd., signed the Letter of Commitment of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) and submitted it to the U ...
CSR Policy, CSR Promotion System Internal Controls Compliance Promotion Systems Risk Management, Legal Training Comments on Conclusion of Damage Compe ...
Integrated Management System Quality Concept of Quality Actions for RoHS Directive, REACH Regulation and GHS Regulations Initiatives for Quality Assur ...
Environmental Initiatives 2014 (Initiatives 2015 is to be uploaded by September 30, 2016) Eco-Friendly Products Environmental Policies
The action for the EU RoHS Directive The action for 'Administration on Control of Pollution by Electronic Information Products’ (China RoHS) The actio ...
HORIBA Procurement Policy Green Procurement Response to Issues on Conflict Minerals
HORIBA Stained Glass Project Diverse Personnel, Diverse Work Styles
- HORIBA Scientific Videos On Demand
- Webinar on: Effective Career Development through Successful Mentor and Network Relationships
- Shimadzu and HORIBA Release LC-Raman System
- Webinar: Raman Spectroscopy, SERS and TERS Exploration of MXenes
- Download our FREE e-books on Microplastics
- Register for our presentation at the virtual Denver X-ray show on Glass Analysis by Micro-XRF
- Virtual conferenc "Raman Tips & Tricks For Microplastics Characterization"
- NV magnetometry – A White Paper by Qnami
- Webinar on "Raman and PL at the Nanoscale: Why it really matters for 2D Materials"
- The Analytical VIP - Webinar on Materials, Life Science and Polymer
PT. HORIBA Indonesia
Ruko Jalur Sutera Jl. Jalur Sutera Blok 20 A No. 16-17 Tangerang, Banten 15144, Indonesia
Tel: +62 (21) 30448525
Fax: +62 (21) 30448521